6 Basic Apple iPhone Tricks You Need to Know
Apple’s iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones on the market. Whether you’re a new user or an experienced one, there are sure to be tricks you don’t know about. In this article, we’ll highlight six of the coolest iPhone tricks you need to know. From turning off your phone’s push notifications to speeding up your workflow, these tips can make using your iPhone that much more efficient.
Today I’m going to tell you about 6 iPhone tricks that will make your life easier . Use these tricks to manage your iPhone in the most convenient way.
Screen recording: how to record your screen on your iPhone
Screen recording is a great way to capture your iPhone screen for future reference or to share what you are working on with others. Follow these simple steps to start recording your screen:
1) Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2) Scroll down and select “Screen Recording.”
3) Toggle the switch to enable screen recording.
4) Tap “Start Recording” to begin.
5) To stop recording, tap “Stop Recording.”
6) To save the recording, tap “Save.
Low power mode: how to conserve battery life
If you’re anything like most iPhone owners, you probably love your device but hate having to constantly worry about how much battery life is left. There are a few tricks you can use to conserve battery life and make your iPhone last a little bit longer.
First, turn off notifications for apps that you don’t use often. This will help reduce the amount of power used when the app is running in the background.
Next, turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when you’re not using them. Finally, make sure your device’s brightness is set to a low setting whenever possible.
These simple tips should help you squeeze out as much battery life as possible from your iPhone.
Night shift: How to change the colors on your iPhone at night
If you work the night shift, you know that it can be tough to keep your phone looking good at night. Here are six tips on how to change the colors on your iPhone at night without having to use a lighted screen or an app. How to change the colors on your iPhone at night
1. If you want to make your screen color white, always go into Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on the “Night Shift” option. This will automatically make your screen a white color at night.
2. If you want to make your screen color black, always go into Settings General and turn on the “Night Shift” option. This will automatically make your screen a black color at night.
Group Facetime: How to Facetime with more than one person
Group FaceTime is a great way to communicate with more than one person at once. Whether you need to call a meeting or have a discussion with a large group, Group FaceTime is the perfect tool. Here are 6 tips on how to use Group FaceTime to your advantage:
1. Set up a Group FaceTime ahead of time. Planning ahead will help avoid delays and make sure everyone can participate in the conversation.
2. Choose a good location for the meeting. If possible, choose a location where everyone can see each other and avoid noisy environments.
3. Make sure everyone has an iPhone that supports Group FaceTime. Not all iPhones support this feature, so be sure to check before the meeting starts if anyone needs an update or has any questions about how it works.
4. Set up audio settings before starting the meeting.
5. Use the FaceTime app to adjust the group size, audio settings and participants’ location before starting the call.
6. Hold the call for 30 seconds after you start it. This will allow everyone to see each other and view a shared photo that was taken during the meeting.
Also Read: iPhone vs Android: Which one is best?
Wi-Fi calling: How to make calls over Wi-Fi in iPhone
1. Open the Phone app and select the person you want to call.
2. Select the Settings icon on the lower left corner of your screen and then tap on Calls.
3. In the Calls section, tap on WiFi Calling and then tap on Add Call.
4. Enter your phone number and tap Next.
5. Select Wi-Fi network name or SSID and enter password if required (tap Try without password if you don’t remember it). If everything looks good, tap Save Call.
If you’re an iPhone user, then you know all about the nifty shortcuts and tricks that are available to you. In this article, we’ve shared with you 6 of the more obscure, but nevertheless important, iPhone tricks that will make your life a lot easier. From Screen Recording to Wi-Fi Calling , these tips will have a profound impact on your smartphone experience.
You might also like: 5 Best Free IOS Games for iPad and iPhone