Apple have released an update for the iTunes Software. The new version is 10.1.1
What's new in iTunes 10.1.1
This release provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when resizing the iTunes window.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
While iTunes 10.1 came with several new features and improvements, none are updated with this update but you may be interested to know what was included in the main 10.1 update:
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.